Heffers 140 Celebratory logo
Heffers opened in 1876 and celebrated 140 years of bookselling over 2016. Heffers has been in its current location, directly opposite the entrance to Trinity College, Cambridge since 1970. The business was owned and run by the Heffer family until 1999 when it was sold to Blackwell’s. Initially, Heffers was a stationery shop but books were soon added.
A look that captured the time was asked for; emulating a traditional bookplate label usually found pasted into a book, often on the inside front cover, to indicate its owner.
– Wide format
– Website banners
– Till promotion display